Available in Semi Gloss (30-45), High Gloss (70+), and Fine Texture (<10)
The Global Color Collection
Alesta powder coatings offer superb technology with benefits for many industrial applications. These products have earned a reputation for corrosion resistance and durability due to superior edge coverage, thick film build, and primerless application. Containing virtually no volatile organic compounds or targeted hazardous air pollutants, powder coatings are designed to respond to environmental demands while meeting customer requests. In addition, powder coatings are free from solvents and leave no traces of residual solvents in the coating film.
Powder coatings also have good resistance to hydrolysis, and low oxygen and moisture transmission properties. Powder coatings come ready to use, are easy to apply and require minimal operator training. Over-sprayed material can be re-used, reducing waste. The combined considerations of cost, environmental acceptability, worker safety, and ease of use make powder coatings a bright choice for the finishing industry.
- Meet or exceeds AAMA 2603 and 2604 standards
- Excellent weatherability, elasticity, impact and abrasion resistance
- Ideal for hand railings, fencing, and aluminum extrusions
- Can be applied on aluminum or steel substrates
- Uniform color between batches
- High weather resistance and color retention
- Environmentally responsible
- Available globally